Skullcandy Jib+ Active Wireless In-Ear Earbud

1 Like

Save $2 code doesn’t work

4 Likes

Sorry about that. A small copy and paste error from the last deal on these. The erroneous promo code has been removed.

Some of the reviews on Amazon say the battery life sucks and is more like 3 hours in some of the skull candy. Is there anyway you can link to Amazon reviews of THIS product so we can see what real world use is getting?

1 Like

1 Like

Just got mine. Ordered two. Fit my ear better than any other I have had. Sound quality OK for general use. Battery lasted all day. Very pleased.

7 Likes

I bought some of these for myself and a few family members when the deal first showed up… If you want a cheap earbud that you can make calls on while working out or whatever and don’t mind having NO BASS then these are ok. if you want to listen to music or a movie on your tablet or smart phone and want good sound… skip these.

2 Likes

I have been looking to get a cheap pair of wireless headphones (that are wired together). I find in my older age the true wireless buds can be a bit much to handle, I fumble with them and drop them. These seem like a much better option for the gym. Will give these a try.

2 Likes

The Jib Wireless headphones from Skullcandy will only be compatible with one item at a time . You can connect the headphones to another device after they have been reset. You’ll have roughly 5 minutes to connect the devices after turning on Bluetooth.

1 Like

Expensive even for a $7 deal. Here’s why:

• The battery lasts less than 2 hours even if you’re not using for the full 2 hours.
  • The “battery low” message is the same from those $5 Chinese headphones you buy, with the difference that in the Chinese ones your battery lasts for at least 20 more minutes - and here the phone shuts down less than 5 minutes after the battery low message (from 20% to zero = 3 minutes)
  • Mine came with a background noise that looks like a TV out of air
  • It pops every time you hit play or pause on anything

I’m impressed about how Skullcandy was able to build a product that is worse than products I got for free from generic brands, and that they are willing to tie their brand to something like this. Really sad.

2 Likes

Not worth the discounted price. Battery is terrible. First charge topped out at 70% and the highest it has gotten to on a “full” charge is 80%. Won’t hold a charge, either. Charged them, put them in my work bag, and they were completely dead when I pulled them out to use them a week later.

Hi there. Sorry you’re unhappy with them. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

Even then the battery issues might be how old they are. I don’t know what year it was released but the fact it still has micro USB suggests this was probably made before 2019 or so. Skullcandy was pretty late to adopt USBC, even some of their true wireless from 2020 had micro USB.

Although it’s bizarre I have had some old neck bands That’s still hold up with decent battery life after 5 or 6 years. Fil drifter plus still gets me a full day it was only 12 bucks even at the active noise cancellation. Unfortunately I think it’s out of stock

won’t turn on after one month and just a few times worn - I never even jogged in them, so there was never any bouncing from impact, and they went right back into the storage bag after each use.

I’m sorry about that. You have a warranty with Skullcandy.

Warranty: 1 Year Skullcandy Limited Manufacturer Warranty

1 Like

I liked mine, used 3 timed and now the left speaker is mute. Pretty expensive for 3 uses.

Hi there. See my post above.