Kindle Oasis (2018) Waterproof E-Reader

Kindle Oasis (2018) Waterproof E-Reader

Beware: Order the “very good” condition graphite 8 GB. Was shipped the Kindle Paperwhite 2015 that Woot sells for $20:

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

Thanks, I have called to rectify this.

The main sticker sealing the box says it’s the paperwhite, and someone put a small sticker afterwards that says it’s the Oasis, so I assume there are more like this out there and that someone should check the warehouse, as I would imagine someone just went along and put the sticker on all the ones that were in this grouping of product.

As suspected, the replacement is the same incorrect Kindle. Someone tagged all of the paperwhites that had the proper sticker on them with the incorrect sticker (Oasis). Thanks, Woot.

To be fair, that’s Amazon’s sticker, so THEY were the ones who incorrectly labeled it.

And, I’m guessing, have messed up their own inventory.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)