The North Face Men's Mystery Top

The North Face Men's Mystery Top

1 Like

Did they make a woot staffer do modeling for this one? :laughing:
Awkward Formula 1 GIF by Supercars Championship

2 Likes

What are they made of, which kinds of fabric, with percentages please.

1 Like

It is a mystery! But the last time I bought this I got a fleece lined button up like a shirt jacket. It was 83% poly/17% wool.

4 Likes

Yeah, that would be the “Assorted colors and styles (including those not shown in picture)” example.

3 Likes

I ordered 3 the first time they ran this and was very happy with the 3 I received.

Is a full zip, no hood, any kind of collar a possibility then?

1 Like

Last time I got a full zip (which is what I was hoping for) but it was sort of lightweight, pea green/chartreuse with two large chest pockets, no hood. The logo was embroidered in the front and hard to see. I hated it. Returned.

1 Like

I paid 5 bucks more for this the last time Woot did this and I wasn’t thrilled with what I got.

first of any Woot mystery item I’ve ever had bad luck with.

3 Likes

I got this mystery jacket the last time that it was offered! I received an xxl black jacket. Fleece lined, full zip, water resistant. No hood. Nice white logo on front. 98% poly 2% elastic. Gorgeous but way too big. I ordered an xl this time!

I was thinking the same thing! I love the first pose. It screams, “Darn right, my mom thinks I’m a big deal.” While the last pose says, “Darn right, your mom thinks I’m a big deal.”

The middle pose however, is giving more of, “Why did I think this was a good idea when I signed up for this?” Like that smile-through-the-pain stock photo meme guy.

1 Like

Last time I did this I got an ugly heathered green hoodie that was very short. Was not a good deal at $39 & am still awaiting my refund after returning it.

1 Like

The first round @39 bucks, I received a full zip fleece jacket, OD green. I love it. I found the same jacket online for $100. I would totally buy again!

1 Like

My jacket came today! I actually love it. It is black, no hood, and full zip. It isnt lined but it feels warm. Theres also 3 pockets that zip on front. Totally worth the $35.

1 Like

I think that this is what i received yesterday: Men’s Canyonlands Full-Zip | The North Face

I don’t know, but I’d go up a size in both jacket and pants if I were him.

jimmy fallon celebs GIF

Got my mens mystery top today, it’s a little tight oh wait

1 Like

chris farley my post GIF

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

The same thing happened to me, got a Women’s large…what’s going on at Woot lately? Have had problems with my orders 50% of the time…

2 Likes