Echo (4th Gen) | smart home hub with Alexa

Echo (4th Gen) | smart home hub with Alexa

1 Like

Hard to get excited about this when i just got one with 2 pack Hue bulbs $25 on Amazon.

2 Likes

Are you allowed to share a link? And if so would you? Thanks!

3 Likes

It was from Amazon direct. It’ll come back up shortly. There was no limit on them.

Someone actually linked the deal on here when they were selling something else. It was right before PEAS (Prime 2.0)

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t the Echo “dot” with the hue bulbs and not this echo smart home hub…they look identical in most pics?

No I’m not sure. What’s the home hub and i don’t even have the lights unboxed.

I wanna say it’s zigabee but not sure. They deals new for 50

2 Likes

The echo dot is the smaller version of this speaker. So this is bigger and sounds better. If it was actually the echo, I would like that link too. =]

2 Likes

I’m Curious, I haven’t been able to find a description of the difference between used- very good and used- good. How beat up are the ones that are considered “good”? I’d love to hear from people who have bought used “good” and their experience with the purchase.

Hi there. That’s what Amazon uses. Here you go:

• Used - Very Good : Very minor cosmetic imperfection(s) on the item.
  • Used - Good : Minor cosmetic imperfection(s) on the item.
  • Used - Acceptable : Small cosmetic imperfection(s) on the item associated with regular use.
1 Like

Got mine in but the speakers were messed up. Sounded like a 1930s radio cracking and popping. Having to send it back and they are out of them now.

1 Like

What was the condition it listed under? I took a punt after reading how the conditions are classified. Sounds like yours should have been classified under damaged!

1 Like

Well that punt was a fail. Plugged in and i get the spinning blue light was on the phone with Amazon for 45 mins until they came to the conclusion that the device is defective.

well crap. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

1 Like

Thanks, i’ll get ahold of customer service and probably just buy a new one on Amazon now that they’re only $10 more than the refurbished ones.

What does the home hub do?

Interacts with several OTHER interconnect protocols (Zigby comes to mind).

Amazon really needs to work on its “Used” device trade-in process. Checking to see that the customer didn’t return a rock in the box is not enough.