5-Pack Outlet Cover w/ Built-In LED Night Light

5-Pack Outlet Cover w/ Built-In LED Night Light

1 Like

These came all scratched up. Very cheap quality. Looks like returns or refurbs. Not worth it. Better to buy new for a few more bucks. Woot is becoming disappointing.

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Tried on multiple outlets (in 2 different houses!)- only 1 works. These appear difficult to fit & make the contact for the light to work on standard outlet. I have 1 from a different brand- bought a few years ago… easy fit, works great.

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry they didn’t work. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

1 Like

Cheap quality, one didn’t work, one only worked with certain outlets, light shines through the plastic, don’t sit flush to wall (fat on bottom)… Spend the extra on a brand like Snap Power if you want what it looks like in the picture.

2 Likes

Hi there. See my post above about contact customer service.

Non of these work. I had for too long to send back. Amazon should test these out before they sell them. None of these worked in any plug. Junk