Under Armour Men's Performance Stripe Polo

Under Armour Men's Performance Stripe Polo

FWIW I got these last month when they were $22.99 not $19.99

1 Like

@Larry1977

How is the fit and feel of the material?

1 Like

This shirt is extremely thin. I bought one and wouldn’t buy another. Feels cheap.

They feel like silky smooth, plenty of stretch and long

I actually love this shirt. I bought it about a month ago on Woot. It is thin but not cheap. Very cool and silky on those hot golfing days. The only disappointment was the UA logo is rubber/plastic. I would prefer embroidered but we’ll see if it holds up over time.

1 Like

For $18.99 be glad you didn’t pay full price. Feels cheap to you but at least its UA. The performance would mean thin for activity, not thick and clunky.

1 Like

If anyone has any 2xl and unhappy I’d be glad to have them for my grandson whom we can’t find anything light enough or long enough. He’s 6’5".

1 Like

Did someone reply. I know stupid question for some. No, I’m sorry to say I’m not kidding.

Any clothing designer out there some kids are having a pants issue. They are growing up to 6’7 and more and are skinny as toothpicks. My grandson works out but it is just the way he is and I see many others. What did they do to these guys to grow in this way. All my 66 years never saw this until this generation. Well look around and your likely to see what I finally see.