Multi-Pack Mens Thermal Winter Socks

Multi-Pack Mens Thermal Winter Socks

Nice socks, but these are extremely small. I wear a men’s large, but I can barely get these on my feet…

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

These socks are definitely smaller than what is advertised. I wear a 9.5 and these are extremely tight.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to contact CS. They’ll have some options for you.

Garbage waste of money. They’re supposed to be sizes 6 to 12 which is a big size difference to begin with but I’m a size 11 and they are insanely tight. Some pairs are tighter than others, which is weird. I thought maybe they would stretch out after wearing them but they don’t. Some pairs are literally so tight I can’t get it over half of my foot.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible). Please allow 24h for them to respond.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)