Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Wide Mouth Bottle 20oz

Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Wide Mouth Bottle 20oz

Hey all you wooters. I ordered three of these as Christmas gifts thinking I was getting the gold ol classic stanley wide mouth thermos/bottle. What I got was some kind of kid ***t star wars bottle that isn’t wide mouth, or anything of the sort. Someone somewhere fubared this whole thing bigtime. So be warned.

Hi there. I’m sorry about that. These were pulled from Amazon and it looks like at least one warehouse had mixed up inventory.

Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

Hey Thunder Thighs, got one out and looked at it, they are also only 16 oz bottles not the 20 oz as advertised.

dug in more. Looks like a set-up error on our end. Ended our sale and letting our team know.

Hey Thunder Thighs. Ask the folks who are supposed to respond to my inquiry, when they plan on responding. I sent the the email with the problem over 20 hours ago, and still nothing from them what so ever. I am assuming they are trying to come up with a response of how it happened, why it wasn’t 20 oz bottles, or wide mouth bottles, etc. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Lol this is the response I just got.

Woot
Message From Customer Service
Hi there,

I´m sorry to know about the inconvenient experience with your order, it is unfortunate that things turned out this way.

In this case, I’d like to offer you the below options:

1. If you’d like a replacement for return, we can get one sent out to you.

2. If you’d like a full refund for return, we’d be glad to do so as well.

Please let us know which option you prefer so that we can assist you accordingly. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

I realize that, at this point, asking you to contact us again would be an extra step but please understand we want to make sure that this issue gets resolved at the earliest.

Thank you for understanding and we appreciate your patience.

If there is anything else we can help address, please let us know and we’ll assist you.​|
|We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.|
|Best regards,
Aisha|
|Woot.com|
|Did I solve your problem?||

of course there is not a replacement what so ever. As @ThunderThighs said. Its a fubar on their end. Now how to reply to this email…?

Go easy on CS. They aren’t on the emails with our buyer trying to figure out if the sale is wrong. In this case, Amazon showed what we’re selling but another database showed a Star Wars version so it’s also messed up on Amazon’s side.

I sent a nice polite email explaining my concerns. Just waiting back on their reply.

1 Like

Mine was just delivered. Was also a Stars Wars one when I really wanted the other one, too. Going to email CS now. GL with your situation. Hope we both get a resolution we are happy with.

Hey @ThunderThighs still no response from CS, other than the original email. They got a reason they are not responding?

Good luck with that, like almost 30 hours later, no response to my reply from their original email to me.

Give them a little extra time. It’s a busy time of year.

Didn’t get the resolution I was hoping for, which was to receive the actual bottle I ordered. I used my TT’s HH coupon on this order and it was basically wasted now, since they just refunded the purchase and I’m stuck with a bottle I don’t like and no coupon to use. Not happy at all.

@ThunderThighs is it possible to get another coupon to replace the one I used?

It’s hard for us to ship the correct thing when the sale for the item at Amazon was incorrect to begin with. :slight_smile:

private messaged you.

Gotcha.

Woot refunded the order. But still disappointed with this one. Not only were they not wide mouth, they were not even 20 oz bottles. Hopefully everyone else who ordered them got their refund as well. I gave out those that I ordered to our Mailman, My UPS guy, and my FedEx guy along with a $100 dollar Kroger gift card for Christmas last year.

1 Like