(NEW) JBL Live Free NC+ ANC Earbuds w/Wireless Charging

(NEW) JBL Live Free NC+ ANC Earbuds w/Wireless Charging

14 Likes

I bought these the last time they were on the site. While they work well connected to my Android phone, I could never get them to pair with my iphone or my MAC.

14 Likes

How’s the sound quality?

11 Likes

I bought these not long ago from here. Sound quality on these is perfectly good for the price. My problem is with the fit. I’ve tried all the different permutations of adjustments and I can’t get these to stay in my ears. Would not recommend for any sort of activity but will be fine if you’re just sitting around.

13 Likes

Dang. I was “thisclose” to adding to cart, but all I have are Macs.

16 Likes

That’s why these forums exist… To share info about why it’s bad to get Apple products.

60 Likes

:angry:

That’s not why we have forums.

:w_tongue:

18 Likes

I bought these earlier this year and they have good battery life and sound great if you do a little EQ adjustment in the JBL app.

Everything about them makes this a great deal EXCEPT that they are uncomfortable after a few hours of wearing them. I wear earbuds all day at work and after 4-5 hours these can become painful to leave in so I have to switch the left and right buds out for half an hour or so…
Still, for $35 I’d recommend them if you’re looking for a solid pair of buds.
Alternatively, my go-to earbuds for 8+hours of comfort are the TOZO NC2 which are around the same price, though not without their quirks.

16 Likes

I just got two pairs of these the other day and fired one up. It did connect to both my iPhone and my android no problem.
Most important, if you’re looking for “noise cancelling”, like I was, don’t buy these. They don’t noise cancel in the slightest. It’s almost a joke at how little they do. One setting turns on a little white noise generator. Completely ineffective.
I also agree with the fitment problems. They fall out of my ears constantly. Definitely will be sending these back.

14 Likes

I think there is a lot of personal preference here. I have these and I love the fit, battery life, sound quality and how quickly they pair. I think for the money they are solid. However, the only downside is the noise canceling. Like others, I’ve used the noise canceling and I find it does absolutely nothing. I can’t tell the difference between the noise canceling on or off. So, if you’re looking for ANC, look elsewhere. But for the price, and if you don’t need ANC, I think these are solid.

11 Likes

They sent me a defective piece. Only the right earbud works. The left earbud not functioning, and no audio is coming out of it. Have sent an email to customer service on this issue. Let’s see. You are warned.

8 Likes

Sorry for the problem. Make sure you give both buds a full, long charge.

8 Likes

I got a pair in right now, I think they sound great for the price. Downloading the JBL Headphones App and tweaking the EQ makes a HUGE difference compared to out-of-the-box.

7 Likes

Yet again, a Deal of the Day website, but BRAND NEW units are cheaper on eBay at an every day low price. WOOT, WTF?? Nothing is a deal here anymore. Tell your CMO that he’s failing.

8 Likes
  1. These are brand new.
  2. Just for fun, I checked eBay, filtering on new condition earbuds, and sorting from lowest to highest.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

10 Likes

I ordered 2 pair but on Amazon & Best Buy they have terrible reviews.
Guess that’s why they didn’t link the Amazon reviews here.
Plan on refusing the package.

3 Likes

I bought a pair of these and so far they work great. I like the sound better than the Master & Dynamics ones I had to return.

I only got them today so time will tell, but so far I’m happy. I was a bit worried about whether they would fit my very small ears but the smallest size fits pretty well.

8 Likes

The reviews are linked on the listing, you just have to select the color first.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

14 Likes

FYI, we don’t price comp to eBay.

9 Likes

I just got a similar model and had the same problem. I found that removing the gasket ring, the earbuds were able to sit deeper in the ear canal.

6 Likes