Kindle Paperwhite (2018, 10th Gen)

Kindle Paperwhite (2018, 10th Gen)

This ended up horrible! I ordered 3 black, like new ones from the site as gifts and they were delivered yesterday. I got one white 2015 “good” condition, one black 2015 “good” condition and one super old Oasis “good” condition. Not a single one was what I ordered. I then tried to go back to the site to get the green and blue and it tells you you can’t buy more than 4 and it’s counting my 3 I already ordered that were wrong. Awful experience.

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

I’ve continually reached out and am not getting any answers on if the correct products would be shipped out. I’ve sent multiple emails.

They reply to the email address listed in your Woot account. If it’s different from the one on your Amazon account that could be why you’re not seeing a response.

It takes 24-48 hours to get a response. They’ll reply in order and multiple emails may be clogging up the process.

I’ll tag @ThunderThighs and she may be able to check during business hours.

Hi there. Replacements were ordered back on 11/28. I’m asking what happened. I fear we may have not had inventory.