(NEW) Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch4 Classic - 46mm (LTE)

(NEW) Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch4 Classic - 46mm (LTE)

PRICE DROP!

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I’ve had a number of smartwatches over the years and Samsung was the worst. Never worked well – even with my Samsung phone. Recently got rid of those and got the Pixel 7 Pro and a Pixel watch. Love them

4 Likes

but the pixel watch only had battery life for one day, right? i was considering that one also but do not like battery life for only one day, this one has 3-4 day life if i read the specs right

2 Likes

Purchased the LTE variant of the Pixel Watch (haven’t activated LTE on it, but I got it “just in case”) from a UK seller. It arrived today.

1 Like

At the end of the day, my Pixel watch is on half charge, so it theorhetically lasts 2 days. But I charge it every day. And bsides, what’s the point of a battery lasting 2-3 days if the watch sucks? If you don’t want a pixel get a huawei. Any watch is better than a Samsung in my book.

BTW, PC Mag says the Galaxy lasts 50 hours max and only 30 if the screen in on frequently.

1 Like

PRICE DROP!

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

5 Likes

I’ve had 3 iterations of Galaxy watches. Been using the Active for a couple of years now. They’ve all been fantastic without any issues. The only reason I’ve ever swapped them out is because I get a new one for Christmas. I’ve recommended them to many iPhone and Android users and those who listened, they’ve all had the same experience.

8 Likes

I just received my Silver Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch4 Classic - 46mm (LTE) package and it wasn’t New!!! :exploding_head:

It was used and repackaged/re-taped.

Did anyone get a new watch or are we all getting repackaged items?

I’m of course returning my package but I’m not sure if I should ask for an exchange or just do a return.

I’ve reached out to Customer Support for help.

Very very disappointing.

3 Likes

I too got a used watch instead of new. The Samsung one year warranty expires in three weeks! Not only was my watch used, not new, they sent me a 42mm in a 46mm box. I ordered 46mm. Waiting for a response from Woot on how to return. Quite disappointing.

3 Likes

Hi there. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

2 Likes

Customer support replied back to me just under 24 hours and they are sending me a (hopefully) new replacement. I’ll provide an update on the replacement as soon as it arrives. Fingers crossed!

For what it’s worth, some time last year, I purchased the watch 3 classic and it was brand new with no issues. I really hope the replacement meets those expectations.

5 Likes

Lucky you. Try a different brand sometime. They are all miles above the Samsung in functionality.

1 Like

Thank you Woot for making this right. :grin: I received my replacement watch today (next day delivery) and it was Brand New factory sealed. Finished all software updates and had no issues with the latest updates bricking the watch.

1 Like

What are you recommending?

2 Likes

I just got mine, it’s honestly great. Mine came brand new. The most tedious thing is just updating 5 times straight to get it to the latest firmware. However the battery life has been stellar for me. I’ve had it on for 2 hours straight now and I’m still at 100%. Easily a 2-3 day watch, beating out my Series 5’s 12-16 hrs on a good day. Google Assistant And Google Pay are also one tap away which is great! Design looks good, especially with aftermarket bands and it feels premium. No software hiccups after updating as well, runs silky smooth. Rotating bezel is a joy to use. This has all I really need from a smart watch, great design, battery life, always on display, and notifications.

3 Likes

Anything but Samsung. I am currently using the Pixel and love it. It seemlessly interacts with the 7 Pro, which BTW doesnt come with all the useless bloatware that Samsungs phones come with.

Huawei is great too

1 Like

If you could combine the battery life of the Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS with the style of the Pixel Watch, I’d really appreciate it.

:grin:

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm the part number of the watch that was actually received?

3 Likes

Woot replaced my watch as well. New watch box was sealed and Samsung shows no record of it previously being registered. Great customer service.

2 Likes

Same here… I ordered mine on Nov 26th and received it on Dec 3rd. The watch is new however when I registered it at Samsung, the warranty says it expires on Nov 11th, 2023 instead of Nov 26th, 2023. Not sure why?

2 Likes