12 Bottle Cubby Wine Rack

http://www.beveragefactory.com/wine/racking/12_bottle_cubby_wine_rack.html

They are $33.20 on sale at this site.

$20 shipped sounds pretty good.

Don’t sit on the fence- just do it.

Seems like we are having a lot of wine accessories on here for the wootoff

Wine = EHP (V. 1)?

I feel pretty confident in saying that you will have a hard time finding another wine rack at or below $25. And it’s just to hold your bottles. Who cares where it was made or the type of wood? It’s the cost of one bottle of wine. Don’t drink tomorrow night and you’re even.

I do the same thing. Whatever doesn’t fit in my chiller, I store in the basement in the styroforam packing.

I bought one of these during a Woot-off a couple of years ago. I use it for a “door” to a kitchen cabinet - slips in an out nicely, fits pretty well, and I needed something to hide my hard liquor.

Mine was made of pine, and had a very, VERY strong odor for quite a while. The pieces fit together nicely, and the wood was well sanded - no splinters yet.

Good point… actually, it’s for a “vacation home” where I’m looking for something to put into a pantry closet.

I agree that most of use Wine Wooters probably need a much bigger system than this.

My main point is that I prefer buying something made locally rather than “cheap stuff out of a container ship from China” – not that Woot would ever sell stuff like that…
And speaking of that, my yellow rotating Woot-off USB-powered lights have started to make funny whirring noises as I think their little motors are overheating their little plastic parts…

I saw “Cubby” and all I could think of was

http://bashful.gcsu.edu/~mikeh/mmc/ThenAndNow/Cubby3_24.jpg

Found this in the discussion from Dec 2008 when this was offered on Woot:

pennyem wrote:Anyone know what kind of wood this is made of?

KryseeMac: Cellulose from a dead thing.

Nice Rack?

I know - too easy…

These are quite nice, I have 2 of them joined vertically for a 32 bottle rack - in for 3 more.

Boooo! Boooo!

:happy:

My $7 ikea wine rack works quite nicely after a nice cherry stain.

Every time they woot this thing, I get a wild urge to create an ultimate tic-tac-toe game.

12 bottles is not large enough; 48+ storage needed by the wine junkies you have created WD.

Buy 3 and get 36. Close.

Linky?

So does this still need to be signed for, even though its not wine? I would assume it shouldn’t have to be signed for but wanted to be sure before I mailed it to my house instead of the office.

No signature required. Any age can purchase.