12-PK ASST Large Heavy Duty Laundry Bag

12-PK ASST Large Heavy Duty Laundry Bag

Are these big and strong enuf to store and haul something like…a body?

1 Like

If your body will fit in a 30" x 40" bag, then theoretically yes.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble getting these? I ordered three of them on 8/23/21 and been trading emails with Woot Customer Service just trying to get my merchandise but, so far no luck. And they haven’t responded to my most recent email sent 9/11/21. Can anyone help? Thanks

Curious as to your plans with 36 of these bags?

@ThunderThighs

IMPORTANT plans!

1 Like

Hypothetically if they were for say something like hiding dead bodies - I might suggest something that would be made of biodegradable material, but each person’s dead body disposal is uniquly personal (I would think)

If it’s a pinterest fail, please show us. My life needs that right now.

2 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the problems. They show delivered on 8/27 via UPS along with two other items in the same package. Did you get the other two items? You can check your order history for tracking.

1 Like

Mine too!!

Thank you for your response. The first thing I did was check the tracking myself. I received the other two items but there were not any laundry bags, let alone #36 of them. Like I said, I REALLY need them.

Thank you.

Ok, let me check in with my CS buddy.

Thank you SO much!

We’re asking the vendor if they still have some available. This isn’t a speedy process so hang tight.

Let’s make a list of possibilities:

Frat house
Trick or treating

1 Like

I ordered these and received them quickly. However, two of the bags were dirty and possibly used. The bags were varying thicknesses, most were definitely not heavy duty. All were 100% polyester, despite the description noting nylon material as a possibility.

1 Like

Great, thanks!

I will report when I receive mine

Thanks! Me too.