12 Survivors SolarFlare

NOPE NOPE NOPE - Woot/Amazon, what do you take us for? Only takes a quick search to compare to your other website, where the same item (15.9 watt, model number: TS28002) is less than $65 as an “outdoor deal”. (Silly rabbit, trix are for Wooters).

Link: https://www.amazon.com/12-Survivors-SolarFlare-Solar-Panel/dp/B01M3WFO8X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525174638&sr=8-1&keywords=survivors+solar+flare+16

And we’re lower than all those prices.

If you’re talking the list price, that’s not retail. That’s MSRP.

Negative - Amazon is lower by $25 on the Solar 16 model. I just purchased one there and deleted my cart here.

Hey y’all, the sale on Amazon has higher prices than what we have here. Let’s compare:

Solar Flare 5.3 Watt:
Woot: $39.99
Amazon: $50.00

Solar Flare 10.6 Watt:
Woot: $59.99
Amazon: $82.29

Solar Flare 15.9 Watt:
Woot: $89.99
Amazon: $109.94

Hope this helps!

My comparison from purchase on the day of your sale tells a different story. (You are correct in that the current price IS “MSRP”, but the day of your sale, amazon was also having a sale on this item.

*** paste and snip from my amazon orders page ***
Delivered Thursday
-snip-
12 Survivors SolarFlare 16 Solar Panel
-snip-
$64.13

*** end paste and snip from my amazon orders page ***

Tell me, please, what does the 15.9 watt versio actually ppwer? And how long does it take to charge the panels? How long to charge the device?
Many thanks my friends!!! :slight_smile:

While we go back and forth… Personally, I’ve purchased a few different solar panels. Goal Zero, Anker, RAV, etc… My low coast personal favorite is the Anker 21w panel. I’ve been using this for almost 3 years (keep it in my BIG window at work and it keep my blue tooth speaker, emergency weax radio and portable am/fm/SW radio charged. Hasn’t even faded. So, 65 bucks gets you a pretty powerful panel.

Now, if you want a 21w pannel at half the cost, look at the Ryno Tuff. If you use the cupon, the price goes form 40 to $32. Not bad for a 21w panel.