Mally Beauty Makeup Mystery Bag

Mally Beauty Makeup Mystery Bag

Hey Wooters…recently purchased the Mally Mystery makeup bag, not sure why bag is there, definitely no bag, and therein lies the problem…of the pieces i received 3 eyeliner pencils, 2 eye shadow stix & 1 eyeshadow pallet (1 colour only), i could have used a bag to put over my face as out of the 5 sticks of “colours” only 1 had actual pigment…the rest were as dry as granny’s…now granny won’t let me finish that, bad granny, she starts it, but won’t finish it. The eyeshadow i gave away to a tween. Waiting to hear if it worked or just fell off, like granny’s right leg. Granny also said that Mally made millions from her TV promotions 20 years ago and left the biz to retire in Hawaii…this was worse than a BOC with an open box of tissues

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible). Please allow 24h for them to respond.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Thank you, I’ve already done all that, had truly wished I could have had a replacement mystery kit with maybe some lipstick or gloss, sadly informed all gone…even granny was hoping we’d get a replacement…another day, another time

1 Like

Poor Granny. She’s had a rough time.

Thanks, Granny’s grateful, but she does love her makeup and hot young guys, you know the ones in their 60’s…it gets really crazy she has more dates than almost anyone i know, more importantly, she lives for the Woot-off

2 Likes

Man, she’s living the life. You go, Granny.

So the other item Granny and i are anxiously awaiting is the Carol’s daughter body polish, it seems to be circling the globe, not sure why…both of us could really use a good dose of body scrub, it does erase all wrinkles right? Granny can’t contain herself!

1 Like

You come from some interesting people, MissMB. Keep that trend going!

Well for public safety reasons, we’ve all been spayed or neutered, so no real concern any longer…but yeah we have a blessed blast every day we’ve been on this planet!:alien:

If you can get your grannies to sit still long enough, please tell them they made what was a fairly crappy day much, much better. Thank you. :smiley:

Wow…I’m thrilled to hear that…and granny, et al, with or without her teeth will be smiling ear to ear. She raised us right with her motto of try to touch as many people as you can every day