Sengled Smart Light Bulbs

Sengled Smart Light Bulbs

1 Like

Don’t do it. These lights lose connection for me about once a week. Frustrated.

5 Likes

Have these
Really good! Amazon usually over 50$ for the 10pk
In for 2

Curious: these only work with Alexa, but will that change with the new Matter standard? I don’t totally understand what impact Matter will have. And the fact that it is a bluetooth mesh make any difference?

2 Likes

Terrible lights. Yes they lose connection all the time and have to be reconfigured. Also they’re extremely slow to respond to on or off command so by the time they turn off, you hit the toggle again thinking it didn’t go through and they turn back on again. 0/10.

2 Likes

Thirdded on the terrible lights. You’re better off buying smart bulbs from a more name brand.

I haven’t had any trouble with these losing connection unless the switch gets turned off accidentally, and only occasionally then. I’ve been happy with them. I even bought some for my mom, and she has had zero problems. I would know if she did, because she is VERY tech challenged. Sadly, the most difficult part is coming up with names I’ll remember. :flushed:

1 Like

The question that I have: Can these blue tooth bulbs and their hub still be controlled when the internet goes down? My local cable company is randomly turning off the internet for upgrades. Usually lasts 30 minutes. One evening the new equipment failed and I had to manually turn off my WiFi bulbs that night.

1 Like