MSI 911-7C95-105 B550M PRO-VDH WIFI6

MSI 911-7C95-105 B550M PRO-VDH WIFI6

1 Like

what’s the warranty like on factory reconditioned?

1 Like

Added:

Warranty: 180 Day MSI Warranty

does this come with the io shield?

this comes with M.2 shield only

It is listed as WIFI6 and its Not PRO-VDH has AC wifi5 and not AX and certainly not 6E or 6, also only BT 4.2. MSI PRO B550M-VC is a WIFI6 enabled version, and BT5.0, of this board.

1 Like

Bought this and it came in a generic red MSI motherboard box, not the box listed in the photos. Came with sealed i/o and 2 antennas. The board itself looked almost spotless but if you look closely, it was used - small tiny dot of thermal paste by CPU socket. I haven’t had the opportunity to test it.

WARRANTY NOTE: This did NOT come with any MSI warranty. The serial code registers for a prebuilt MSI gaming PC instead of this motherboard. I contacted MSI and they said that they can’t give warranty because they don’t officially sell this board; stock was sourced from these prebuilts (that I assume were refurbished).

1 Like

I’m sorry for the issue with the item. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.