Nood The Flasher IPL Laser Hair Removal (Factory Reconditioned)

Nood The Flasher IPL Laser Hair Removal (Factory Reconditioned)

@pepper114 , will this work on a vacuum?

Factory reconditioned hair remover. Ewww! How much hair did the last furry person remove to need it to be reconditioned? EWWW

I really want one but the thought of where the first person used it makes me cringe

Wait :raised_hand: What?!?! Why is this reconditioned?!?!

As it turns out, @Playpossum - none! Since The Flasher 2.0 uses FDA approved, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology - this device never actually touches the skin. Plus, any factory reconditioned product from nok has been meticulously inspected, cleaned, and reconditioned so that like new products can give their encore performance.

Cringe no more, @Wooter973207954 ! The Flasher 2.0 uses FDA approved, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology which means that the device itself never touches the skin. Plus, before a like new product gives their encore performance - each product is meticulously inspected, sanitized, and tested by nok. :+1:t3:

Great question, @2BSassy ! We give products a second life by inspecting, cleaning, and testing like new products to ensure that they can be enjoyed again for years to come. The Flasher 2.0 was a great product for this since it uses FDA approved, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology - meaning that the device itself never touches the skin.

1 Like

Please note that this device is not for all skin types. Unfortunately I learned this after purchasing and now need to return.