allbirds Men's Natural Run Short 2-Pack

allbirds Men's Natural Run Short 2-Pack

1 Like

Pockets?

Wooter462698681

Good morning!

The natural men’s run short comes with 3 pockets. There is a small inner pocket within the left side pocket.

1 Like

Only received one of the two shorts.

1 Like

Uh oh! Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

I also only received one item. My order history lists each one individually and gives the same tracking number for both, but it is not the tracking number of the package I received.

Was this a widespread fulfillment department error that is being corrected, or should everyone with the issue individually contact Service?

2 Likes

I only received one pair from my order. I was led to believe this special was a 2-pack.

1 Like

It was supposed to be.

Please reach out to CS if you haven’t already done so.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I only received one pair of the “two pack” as well. Sounds like this was a recurring problem that others also experienced.

3 Likes

i also only received 1.

what customer service # is everyone calling to rectify this?

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

These are really nice, though its kinda of a bummer that we only received one ( womens also had this snafu) . I hope they come back with this and other items.

Also only received one pair of shorts instead of a 2-pack

Hi there. Sorry about that. Please reach out to Cs as noted above.