(24 Pack) Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries

(24 Pack) Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries

3 Likes

Heads up! I messed up last night and bought two of this item - 24 pack of lithium AA batteries.

If you are a Member, BJs has them for $34 for 18 batteries. Much cheaper than WOOT! That’s about $45 for 24 batteries.

12 Likes

Better price at Bed Bath Beyond even without coupon.
8-pack for 11.39 with coupon. $12.99 without.

7 Likes

I believe you quoted the price for the AAA, I only see 4 pack of AA for $14.79. The 8 pack of AA is OOS (but has an awesome price of $12.99).

2 Likes

Agreed, this price is horrible. Sam’s Club also has an 18 pack for $35, I think they used to be around $28 but it’s been a year since I last bought.

6 Likes

Not everyone has a sam club membership, and $35 is not factoring in the cost of shipping

3 Likes

Depends on store availability. Now oos everywhere near me (El Paso). Perhaps in- store has some left.

3 Likes

This seems to be a pretty good price with free shipping, unless you want to drive around and hope to find some at a membership store.

I’ve been using the Energizer Lithium batts in emergency flashlights, remote controls, outside cameras and many other things and so far they never leak. It’s nice to grab a flashlight out of the car glovebox and it still works after a yr or two.

3 Likes

And even most stores, at least around me, don’t sell the 24ct lithium batteries. Mothership sells these slightly higher. Been looking for wholesale, third-party sellers, but also gotten burned since you’d get a mix of new, and near-dead batteries.

3 Likes

This is a terrible price. I purchased a pack of 24 of these AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries (6 x 4 per pack, in one box) on Nov 2, 2021 from Amazon. The seller was Amazon LLC and it cost me $29.31 plus tax. There seems to be some gouging going on here, because even during the middle of the pandemic, the prices were stable. I wonder if someone is cashing in on the fact that it is near Christmas and there is always a demand for batteries then. My suggestion is buy a smaller pack (4-8) if you need these right away. Otherwise wait till after Christmas, where the prices should fall back down to earth. It’s interesting looking at the price history on camelcamelcamel, that the prices started spiking in mid Nov 2021, then big jumps in Feb 2022, May 2022 and August 2022.

7 Likes

These run about $1.55 per at the base commissary. This isn’t a “deal”.

5 Likes

Do they deliver?

2 Likes

This item is dubbed if you have a Sam’s club or cosco membership the batteries are about 38 dollars.don’t buy these if you don’t have a membership you can find them at other stores so don’t be taken in by this offer. They do have deals here but this is not one of them.

4 Likes

Price aside, has anyone had a good experience using these? I bought a package of AAAs at Sams Club a few years ago, and (1) they did not seem to last close to as long a normal alkalines in remotes and computer mice, and (2) using them in a pocket LED flashlight resulted in the flashlight metal housing becoming worryingly hot after about 10-15 minutes.

1 Like
2 Likes

the video states devices which you should use Lithium… or alkaline.

Trail cams , Blink, keyless locks, ect … lithium

remotes, flashlights, ect … alkaline

Usually for flashlights, for example, one would use Lithium Ion, not Lithium alone…

3 Likes

I’ve bought the AA and the AAA at Sams and they are much cheaper at Sams and they are fine quality too. However - it’s clear that these batteries are much more expensive now then just a year ago. It’s not Christmas gouging. They have steadily increased in price all year. I suspect it’s the cost of raw materials now - the lithium. And of course the Blink cameras will only run on these lol.

6 Likes

For sure. I purchased those last year a waaaay cheaper (relative).They are basing the rise in Lithium demand, and all my Blink cameras, I switched to solar panels. first ones I tested were from Wasserstein , they were buggy at best, out of 4 ,3 worked correctly, next group I bought were made by iTODOS, which to be honest are far superior in build quality and reliability. Of course , now looking at my orders , they have jacked the price of the iTODOS solar panels , too, now! Merry Christmas! ChaChing!!

3 Likes

Bingo. Comparing prices from last year to this year is just not the right way to look at things. Costs of goods have gone up across all industries.

Man I do miss shopping on post. Been a civilian for 25 years and I’m grateful for the benefits of being a Vet, but no sales tax and nearly at cost shopping was the bomb when I was a broke young kid.

2 Likes