Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Convection Toaster Oven

Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Convection Toaster Oven

32.4 pounds? really?

It’s pretty big.

Here’s a nice review video.

Also keep in mind it comes with 2 racks and a pizza stone, which contribute to the weight. We bought one new a while back and like it. The controls/menu take a little getting used to, but the unit works very well. We definitely use the full size oven less - if the dish fits we cook in this instead.

2 Likes

It doesn’t indicate what, if any, accessories are included.
Does this include, as the new, and mother ship refurb does:

13" pizza stone, 2 cooking racks, 9" x 13" enamel baking pan and broiling pan

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello?!

This listing has very little information. Is this only the toaster oven, or does it include the accessories I asked about, above? (The other two models indicate accessories, etc.)

I’d really like to know what I may be buying. Thanks!

1 Like

Amazon listing (sold by Woot) indicates that all accessories are included. Be aware that with any refurbished product through amazon is a gamble. You may get a completely ruined product that you have to return. Happened to me on a speaker deal and I had to return/ replace twice before getting something that was acceptable. The other two products were missing parts and horribly damaged.

1 Like

Thank you! That the other two Cuisinart toaster ovens list what is included, makes me question even more that this one doesn’t. And with no mod responding…

And thanks for the refurbished warning, I guess I’m stuck in the olden days of Woot, when it was Brandini, Breville, Roku, and Leak Frogs, and refurbs were safe to buy.

Thank you!

1 Like

Makes me wonder now as well and I’ll hold off purchasing until there is a response. I’m also wondering about shipping and returns, are they free like amazon :man_shrugging:

This is a second account and I haven’t bought anything through woot for a long time. I miss the t-shirts…

1 Like

Shipping: Free if you log in with a Prime account.

Returns:

Additionally:

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/11/2022 and 12/25/2022 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2023 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Thank you!

Now, if we could get a response about the items included in the box with the oven, we may get some more buyers, including me :blush:

1 Like

When I added the woot app a few years ago, I ended up with this second account. I’d rather not count how many items I’ve bought from Woot, let alone the t-shirts! Remember when items were sold in threes?! I read the forums, didn’t post with non-app account, either.

My present toaster oven is a Breville compact, refurb, that I bought on woot about 14 years ago. Still going strong, but I want something bigger.

But, I’m getting cold feet on this one.

1 Like

I just don’t want to go through the hassle of returning it if the accessories aren’t included.

That we still haven’t received a response is upsetting, and I doubt I’ll be buying or returning to Woot if this is the norm :disappointed:

1 Like

To be fair, if Woot has to reach out to a vendor to confirm details, it can take a bit of time. ESPECIALLY if you ask the question over the weekend.

That being said…

@ThunderThighs - Hi.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Yep, I sent an email after hours on Friday. Waiting to hear back.

2 Likes

And… still no response about what is included?! Even removing the weekend, this is taking a very long time for something that should have been included in the description.

JUST heard back. Besides the oven, it includes

• 2 oven racks
  • Baking/Drip Pan
  • Broiling Pan
  • Pizza Stone
3 Likes

Thank you!

Good to know it’s complete!

I haven’t received mine yet, but this model gets some excellent reviews, including from Wirecutter, where it has been their top choice for toaster oven for some time. It also does a good job at air frying, even though it’s not sold as an air fryer. It normally retails for $300, so this is an excellent deal.

Just got mine. And yes it does have the pans + racks and stone. I haven’t scrutinized it closely for cosmetics but it appears as new based on the pack and overall appearance. I’m burning off the “new” smell as I type. I’ll post again if anything amiss crops up…

1 Like