JBL Endurance Peak II Waterproof Sport Earbuds (Factory Reconditioned)

JBL Endurance Peak II Waterproof Sport Earbuds (Factory Reconditioned)

3 Likes

What side is the receiver on? I have to wear my Garmin on my left wrist and Bluetooth normally has issues going through my body. Kind of hard to run when you miss 25% of each song due to connection issues.

1 Like

Sorry Woot, but for $20 more you can get them brand new and delivered today.
https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Endurance-Peak-Waterproof-Ear/dp/B08LQTJHLL/ref=sr_1_3

[Vmod edit: cleaned up the link]

3 Likes

66% more for the same product? Makes this look like great deal.

6 Likes

Just a heads up that that the linked Amazon reviews are for NEW not refurbed models. And even the new models seem to have quite a few 1 and 2 star reviews if you sort by recent. I imagine the reviews might be even less appealing if it were for a refurb listing.

2 Likes

Maybe each side has a receiver?

Dual Connect

It doesn’t matter which headphone you take out of the case first. You can take calls, adjust volume, or use your voice assistant on either ear, so you can stay flexible and never mess with your momentum.

“In the box” states it comes with an “enhancer.”

I’m intrigued. What pray tell gets enhanced? And how?

3 Likes

I’m on my second pair of these after the earbud stopped working on the original pair and were exchanged. Now the second pair has started doing the same thing. You’ll be listening and the earbud will just shut off and not turn back on. They’ve been completely disappointing. Never took them in the water, just regular sporadic use here and there.

2 Likes

Per JBL:

Yes, you could use just the left or right earbud by itself since our JBL Endurance Peak II has a Dual Connect feature.

You can take calls, adjust volume, or use your voice assistant on either ear. Both headphones receive signal.

3 Likes

Thanks. Bought a pair.

Look out $35 crappy headphones, there’s a $30 pair of crappy headphones in town.

Seriously, save your money and buy something better for not that much more money. Headphones/earbuds are one of those things that you’ll regret trying to save money on.

2 Likes

Be forewarned. Read the reviews for these when they’re NEW on any site where they’re sold. And these have already had problems. Hard pass.

1 Like

These worked fine for me, so in for another pair. I’m sure the complaints are valid, I just didn’t experience them.

Don’t buy these. I got a pair and they’re lousy. Entire channels on music tracks get left out of the mix. Some songs’ guitar solos are completely missing. Others background singing. It’s a bad listening experience.

Hi there. Remember you have a 30d return period. Just reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

So that means you’re getting a 40% discount here which seems pretty reasonable.

If this was $100 pair of IEMs and you were only saving $20 I would agree. But you’re actually getting 40% off.

A lot of people make the mistake that if they have a bad experience with a device that it must mean there was a systemic universal issue with it. We forget that we’re all dealing with the sample size of one.

1 Like

There are some pretty amazing $30 headphones. I’ve never tried this but koss kph30i, salnotes zero, blon 03.

Might be harder to find good wireless headphones at $30 but if you actually want good sounding headphones at $30 that’s not hard to find.

Looking for something wireless for $30 I would probably try to find something like the Liberty Air 2 pro which was $129 at lunch 2 years ago but is now on sale for 30 -40. Same with you 1more dual drivers.