Skullcandy Method ANC Wireless Earbuds

Skullcandy Method ANC Wireless Earbuds

2 Likes

Sort reviews by Recent. Lots of negatives.

3 Likes

I didn’t look, but generally people leave negative reviews. those that are happy with their purchase just move on.

9 Likes

Purchased 2 of these becaue of the low price. Very disappointing. Volume too low overall. Cord and controls are awkward to use. My favorite headphones are the older Beats wireless because each earpiece has identical controls. And with giant earloops, they never fall out.

6 Likes

Not true. Others, including myself love the Furhaven dog beds featured a few days ago. It’s about helping others in the community.

5 Likes

Hi there, so sorry to hear this. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Why are these called wireless? What are those cable things if not wires?

3 Likes

Wireless means they don’t plug into a device. What you see here loops around your neck only to avoid loss & house volumn button

7 Likes

I bought them. I like them. I use them for my fire stick. Sometimes my family complains my TV is too loud.

I’m hard of hearing so I don’t notice. They connected super easy. The battery life isn’t the best though.

These earphones are definitely not an $80 item, either. They’re more like a $20 or $30 item. Buuuttt for $10 I’m satisfied.

9 Likes

I actually bought 4 of these. One of them didn’t work at all, but the other 3 work great! Easy pairing and great sound.

3 Likes

“Full Specs here:

(Links to the sales page in South Africa that doesn’t have the specs)

4 Likes

Can these be used for gaming? Is there a microphone? Can i connect to xbox series s or playstation 4?
Hey You Hello GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

3 Likes

Hi there. yes, there’s a mic.

Here’s answers on Amazon about gaming.
https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx26RGT06KML7MS/ref=ask_dp_lsw_al_hza?asin=B07VT1Z7DQ

2 Likes

As someone who owns the Skullcandy Indy Anc. These Method Ancs are very disappointing in several ways. NO support in the Skullcandy app for customization. No way to turn off the noise cancelling hiss. The cord is weird, awkward, and side with the controls tends to tug the other side over. Sound is not as good as the Skullcandy earbuds that pair with the app. Charging is awkward… the huge markdown may seem appealing, but they feel very dated with the micro USB charging etc.

5 Likes

Just got these in, using them for gym exercises. For me these are perfect, earbuds stay in my ear when jogging or lifting weights, sounds loudness and quality are fine, and the magnets on the back to keep the cord from tangling. $10 well spent.

3 Likes

Recently I got a notification my reviews on Amazon had like 30,000 views and I looked at them: I mostly only leave positive (detailed) reviews :man_shrugging: so go figure.

4 Likes

I really like them. I have had a problem with ear buds falling out. These don’t do that. To me, they sound good. I’m really happy with the price.

2 Likes

I bought these from a previous WOOT, and can’t for the life of me figure out how to put them into my ears, so they’ll stay there.

1 Like

These aren’t the worst earbuds ever. They are not a safety threat will running near traffic, I’ve yet to noice any noise cancelation other than an annoying hiss when listening to certain songs. I am not an audiophile by any means but there is little bass. I’ll keep them to listen to podcasts. Barely worth the $5 I spent on them after coupon.

Best you can get for 10$ not convinced the anc works even the slightest bit - quiets down the room the same to me whether they’re turned on or off. They don’t stay in the ears well in real conditions, but again, 10$? They definitely work well enough for 10$.