Men's 6PK ASST L/S Thermal Shirts

Men's 6PK ASST L/S Thermal Shirts

2 Likes

Why can i only order 1?

2 Likes

For some deals, Woot limits the purchase quantity, so as to allow more people to partake in the sale.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Hope they alert people the sizing chart!

2 Likes

Why? Is there something wrong with size chart?

Maybe they just didn’t see it in the photos.

4 Likes

I have a 44" chest and I normally wear a large t shirt. It’s a snug, but not tight, comfortable fit. I would need a 2x to accommodate my dimensions, and the sleeves are very short.

5 Likes

Ty for the information.

6 Likes

Is it just me or is there only 5 shirts in the picture :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Shhhhhhhh. It’s just showing the colors.

5 Likes

I ended up getting them when they were 19.99.
The quality is pretty bad tbh but didn’t expect much at that $3 a shirt. I would 1000% recommend going a size bigger. I ordered Large as I usually wear L and sometimes some L clothes are too big on me. The L felt like a Medium and if I ever wash and dry them I know for a fact I’ll never be able to wear it again since it’s already a bit tight. Not to mention it took about a month to get to me

6 Likes

Brand?

3 Likes

For this price?

1 Like

Here you go: Ad image captured, cropped, enhanced for lettering clarity for you

Screenshot_20230121-114119~2

5 Likes

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Cheap quality! I do not recommend them.

2 Likes

Received mine today - cheap quality - can see through all the shirt except the one black and one grey however the fit is awful - into the trash they go

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

Save your money. These “thermal” shirts are so thin you can see right through both layers at the same time. The fit is extremely tight, the XL fits like a medium. (Yes I looked at the size chart and ordered larger) Oh, and the mens and womens are the exact same shirt, they sent me 12 XL, almost all white. I knew for that price they would not be the best, but come on Woot.

1 Like

Yeah I received mine today. Very thin and sizing is way off from the chart. You can literally see through the shirt. Save your money. DO NOT BUY. WOOT has the worst customer service! Amazon has great services. Why does woot has such terrible policies?

1 Like