Women's 6PK ASST Loose Fit Thermal Tops

Women's 6PK ASST Loose Fit Thermal Tops

where’s the add to cart option?

Hi there. This is a Prime Exclusive deal. You have to be logged in with an Amazon Prime account to get this deal.

Well, Brads Deals indicated that the deal was for non prime users too!!!

Hi there. Sorry for the late answer. I heard back from our affiliate rep. They said that Brad’s Deals had it incorrectly marketed to all when it was a Prime Exclusive offer only. We contacted Brad’s Deals on Wednesday and they removed it from their site.

1 Like

These shirts are so thin that you can actually see thru them. Not even worth $18.00 No way they are worth over $100.00 False advertising for sure

Hi there. If you’re unhappy with them, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Received my order today and have already requested a return. The only thing loose fitting about these shirts are the very wide sleeves. I ordered XL to allow for shrinkage and it fits like a medium. They are so thin that you can see thru them. I didn’t expect them to be thick for that price, but the sleeve width in proportion to the body of the shirt is ridiculous! The sizing chart is very inaccurate.