Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter

Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter

2 Likes

Go buy a cheaper and smaller GaN charger from the mothership.

1 Like

Beware, this charger shipped with a non-NA plug so was unusable.

4 Likes

Sorry about that. Haven’t heard other complaints so probably a one-off. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Mine finally arrived today (weather really delayed shipping) and same, non-NA plug. Just requested my return label.

2 Likes

Thanks. We’ve been selling these for a couple months so I’m guessing it’s some recent orders. I’ve let our team know.

2 Likes

I got all non U.S. plugs as well. Is there any way I can get it replaced with the right item instead? I contacted support yesterday but have not reviewed a response. Very poor experience.

2 Likes

Hi there. Allow them about 24h to respond. Sorry for the wrong plugs.

1 Like

I ordered 4 of these. All 4 are foreign plugs. I contacted customer service almost a week ago. I got 1 refund out of 4. Be very careful buying these apple chargers on woot. I am having trouble with another apple charger woot order too where they call it new but it is used.

2 Likes

Hi there. I see they refunded you for two on one order - that’s all that was on that order. If the other two were on a different order, reach out to CS again for that order via the support form:

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

I did. No response.

1 Like