Tower Roasting Dark K-Cup Pods, 96ct

Tower Roasting Dark K-Cup Pods, 96ct

2 Likes

When this was last listed on Woot, I searched and searched and couldn’t find anything about this coffee. I like dark, bold, strong coffee and this was a chance since there are 96 of them but I gave it a go.

Glad I did. I’m not one of those “notes” folks so I can’t provide a description like that but I will say that it’s a good cup of coffee that for a dark roast feels very smooth and I’m glad I got it. I remember after the second cup thinking that if this was on Woot again, I’d post about how good it is in case people were on the fence. So here I am. The 96 k-cups are just thrown into the box shown, not packed in boxes or 24 or anything like that.

The only (minor) disappointment was that after I had a few cups, I took the time to write an email to their customer support saying that I don’t typically do this, but wanted to let them know how happy I was with this coffee. They didn’t even bother to respond. Most businesses would write back something like “Thanks. We’re glad you are enjoying it.”

7 Likes

You are correct about how good this coffee is. Every time Woot has it I order 3 boxes. This is the only place I can find it. Tower Roasting does not even sell it on their website in the pods, which is strange.

7 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth. I bought a box last August and enjoyed every cup. Now I’m back for three more.

5 Likes

Watching for this product. So sad they dont have it on their website. Discovered it at a hotel recently. I was expecting another gross watery k-cup (i mean its a hotel room afterall) and the dark tower kcup superpod (they call it this cause it have more coffee grounds in it per normal petes tullys SBUX etc.) blew my doors off. This kcup actually tastes like a good cup of coffee.

Tom

3 Likes

It’s there today! Tower Roasting Dark K-Cup Pods, 96ct

2 Likes

Sold out!

1 Like

The link they posted is to the new sale. It’s not sold out yet and there’s an orange box code to save $5.00.

1 Like

Thx @pepper114 !
and thx 4 the good reviews wooters above. Got 1 2 try!

2 Likes

Well color me confused. When I click on the link that I posted it takes you to the live sale page of the coffee. I just tried it in two different browsers.

1 Like

Isn’t that what you wanted it to do?

1 Like

Of course, but the person I replied to said my link goes to the old Sold Out offer.

I see that it was you that replied. Sorry for the confusion. The link I posted originally takes me to the real page, not a Sold Out old page. that’s why I was confused.

2 Likes

Ahhh gotcha.

2 Likes

The coupon said all used up for me…whomp whomp

1 Like

I haven’t tried to use it. It’s probably one use per customer, but I would have thought it would last more than one day.

1 Like

Check to see if you’ve added an extra space. It’s still live.

1 Like

I thought I had used it, but when I looked it didn’t apply so I did another order and that’s when I saw the used up notice…

So I cancelled the order, sorry Woot.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Lol, it’s sold out now.

1 Like

It’s not. We’re in the old sale thread.

1 Like