Be Warm Men's Heated Coat

Be Warm Men's Heated Coat

Where do you get the “power bank”???

I received this jacket last night and was very impressed and am thinking of getting a second one for the heck of it (one to not worry about getting dirty/working outside and one for more social situations outdoors. I received my package at work and tried it on my drive home by plugging in my phone power bank. It was great having the heated coat as I got into my cold car after a 12 hour work day. I am keeping my home heat very low while gone during the day, so I kept this jacket on and was so comfy and did not have to turn my heat up when I got home.

You can get powerbanks for it anywhere. I believe it suggests having a powerbank higher than 8,000 mAh. I have purchased several from Amazon (both solar and plug in).

I like that the sleeves are plenty long. It also has a soft lining. The jacket is a nice look by itself, so the heating element makes it GREAT!

so where are the heating pads located for this jacket?

There are 4 panels on the jacket, one on each side (inner pocket area), and two in the back (below collar and center back).

1 Like

I was sent a vest and not a full jacket.

Woot how can this be corrected?

Did anyone else receive a vest instead of a jacket?

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I emailed via the link you provided.

Thank you very much

Cliff

1 Like