(8-Pk) KIND Crunch Bars Dk Chocolate & Oats 10-Ct

(8-Pk) KIND Crunch Bars Dk Chocolate & Oats 10-Ct

1 Like

#1 ingredient:100% whole grain oats #2 ingredient: cane sugar. So basically it’s an oats and sugar bar with some flavor added.

Adding: each bar is 40 grams with 9 grams of sugar. The bar is almost 25% sugar.

I can live with 1 gram of sugar but not 9.

1 Like

Woot charged tax on this - a grocery item - the State of Florida does not charge tax on grocery and food items. Fraudsters. Done with these scumbags.

Hi there. I’m sorry about that. I’ve sent an email to check into it. In the meantime, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Lol, this response seems a little aggressive considering you just got 8 boxes for the price of 2.5.

1 Like

All that sugar helps preserve them… Otherwise, are you really gonna eat 80 bars by the 02/23 “expiration” date? :woman_shrugging:t3:

It’s a best by date.

I’m familiar… Thus the " " :wink: in my sarcastic response

1 Like