Wyze Floodlight Camera with 2600 Lumen LEDs

Wyze Floodlight Camera with 2600 Lumen LEDs

1 Like

Great price, decent camera

93.99 on Wyze website

1 Like

I’ve got the v2 and v3 cameras, first generation outdoor camera and first Gen doorbell with camera. Been using them for a few years. Been very happy for what I spent on them. This spotlight uses the v3 camera I believe.
Here is a pic from right now from my v3 camera in the backyard facing the alley. 1:30 am and nothing but ambient light right now.

10 Likes

Will this work with iSpy or tinycam

TinyCam connects via Wyze’s API using your Wyze credentials. With iSpy, you have to install the RTSP firmware on the Wyze cams. The RTSP firmware is available for download, but it really isn’t that stable… still kind of in beta. They pulled the official download links from their site early last year, but the links still work, and you can find them with a quick Google search.

Nice alley. :w_happy1:

2 Likes

With iSpy, you have to install the RTSP firmware on the Wyze cams. The RTSP firmware is available for download, but it really isn’t that stable… still kind of in beta.

I’m guessing that the RTSP firmware for v3 cameras is also old enough that it will not control the Flood light either.

1 Like

Yeah from the discussions online it seems that way. There is some interesting stuff going on over here though. And some pretty recent discussion about the floodlight specifically.

1 Like

How is this light and camera powered? Are you able to record camera view or just live view? Is it difficult to install