Ring Stick Up Cam Battery or Plug In (3rd Gen)

Ring Stick Up Cam Battery or Plug In (3rd Gen)

1 Like

Beware.
The AD clearly states Ring Stick Up Cam version either battery based or plug in.

When I ordered the plug-in version I received the regular Ring Indoor camera version and NOT the Ring Camera Stick Up version.

They are 2 completely different models.

If I knew I was getting the basic Indoor Camera I would not have ordered it.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.).

1 Like

The Order #770xxxx was this

I didn’t realize there were not the stick up until after I installed the units

[MOD: removed your order number]

Same here, received mine and they were not as advertised per posted. Received an indoor cam rather than stick up cam as the post stated. Contacted support thinking that they might be mix up the order. Replacement arrived today and still the same thing!!! This is indoor cam only and not for outdoor. None of the spec matches. I will contact the support once again and get everything return it. I order the stick up cam, not indoor cam…

1 Like