Vitamix Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade

Vitamix Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade

Better price than Jan 2023 with 1 add’l cookbook, same warranty.

1 Like

The deal is $10 cheaper than Jan 2023, but the # of cookbooks is the same (I bought the Jan 2023 deal).

1 Like

Better deal than the Jan 2023 offering, same price, same amount of cookbooks, but two blenders.

1 Like

This deal is for one blender.

1 Like

Better deal than the Jan 2023 offering, same price, same amount of cookbooks, but two volunteer moderators (l don’t work for Woot).

1 Like

I hope you like t-shirts and oregano.

1 Like

Hi,
Hope you’re happy with your Vita.
I only got 2 cookbooks, the Smoothies & the Soups.

Did you get add’l/dif cookbooks?

Years ago (2009) I had bought our vitamin from Costco. This was before they came out with their “low profile” blender. BUUUUT, it came with 3 pitchers with 3 lids (tall, short, and short with a blade for flours and nuts), ANNNND it came with a a Neova covered saucepan (which is used daily!).

So, does the new low profile blenders have the 2nd style blade that is flat (vs. curved up)??

2 Likes

I never thought Id be a vitamix guy, but begrudgingly the difference between this and the ninja smoothies is pretty mental

1 Like

If you have any problems with your Vitamix be sure to reach out to the company. Their customer service is great. I bought one many years ago and I’m on our third motor base and second pitcher and they haven’t charged for replacement even out of warranty period.

1 Like

the question is, “will it blend???”

are these epic blenders? I don’t blend very often. So I guess I haven’t experienced the range of pain points to bliss as far as blending goes. Are these like change-your-life-they’re-that-good kind of blenders?

Yes.