Foldable Telescoping Stool Portable Retractable

Foldable Telescoping Stool Portable Retractable

These are Black, correct??

Listing says 220# weight capacity, but the pics have it as 500#s.
That’s quite a dif.
Which are you offering here?
Tx

3 Likes

Stool by day, cup by night

1 Like

From the Specs:
◈ Factory Test: Numerous loading tests have been done showing our stool’s static load can reach 550lbs at most and dynamic load up to 400lbs. Box lists 220lbs as max weight.

2 Likes

Somewhat telling that the none of the photos show the product actually being used. The 4-in-1 image is all photoshopped — poorly.

8 Likes

The guy fishing is somehow levitating on the edge of this stool with his back?

3 Likes

I have the original Mini Max which is absolutely awesome. I work in the field so I never know if I’ll have a place to sit, so its nice having a small, lightweight portable stool. My concern about these is how sturdy they are. I saw a lot of photos on Amazon of broken stools after about 2 uses.

If you’re using it as a camp table, you’re probably fine. If you’re planning on sitting on it a lot, you’re probably gonna be on the ground.

2 Likes

Conflicting load capacity statements. It says it only holds 220Lbs, but then they show pics of a couple pandas (adorable right? Unless they fall off the stool, then you don’t wanna be around!). Looks like it will hold a 550 Lb. panda but not a 400 Lb. panda. What is it? Will it hold a 550 Lb. human? A 400 Lb. human?
Screenshot 2023-02-02 050650
Screenshot 2023-02-02 050548

I’m a photographer for our local MLS soccer team. I have one of these that I use all the time. It’s pretty light and works well. I have a level solid surface to put it on though. It’s basically AstroTurf on concrete. I’m not sure I’d use this on an uneven surface. I’m not very heavy ~145 lbs. so I can’t speak to the load capacity, it’s okay for me. They can be tippy as you go up in height though. I’m tempted to get this just to have a spare. There is a spring inside that I can see eventually going wonky.

4 Likes

I bought one of these sorts for far more money several years ago primarily for use when photographing clients in the field. Sometimes in a literal field :upside_down_face:. It’s awesome! I also use it to plop my 6’4" 250lb frame down on when doing daycare shoots and need to get down to toddler level for a long period of time.

4 Likes

These are a knockoff -
The original is made in Israel (my uncle designed it many years ago)
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=safrut7

1 Like

Your uncle might be briliant, but these are two completely different things. But i guess you already know it.

1 Like

I think my panda bear is 600lbs so this won’t work :w_happy1:

1 Like

according to other seats of different brands on amazon, that’s suppose to be 220kg, which is about 485lbs. hence the 500 lbs weight limit. however they might of changed it from kg to lbs on purpose since they found out that said seat shown to support 550lbs one time, doesn’t mean it’ll continue to provide 550lbs of support over and over again! as seen from a lot of people ending up on the floor in the reviews.

2 Likes

Bought this back in November 22 when it was a dollar cheaper. Holds my weight (170#) just fine. Takes a little practice to get it open smoothly. Not sure how durable it will be long term but seems fine for now.

2 Likes

But they made me chuckle so that’s something…

2 Likes