Pyle 420W 5.1 Channel Bluetooth Power Amplifier System

Pyle 420W 5.1 Channel Bluetooth Power Amplifier System

2 Likes

How many speaker outputs are on this unit?

Hi there. Found the manual on another site:

1 Like

What kind of Jack it requires for speakers? Could someone provide with dimension or any urls ?

1 Like

The manual is posted above.

Here it is on AMZN https://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pt588ab-Receiver-Amplifier-Bluetooth/dp/B009XUMIFS

1 Like

They look like standard speaker lugs like amps and receivers have used for decades. They work with both banana plugs and bare wire.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer for the speaker plugs. It work like a charm with banana plugs.

I am wondering what should I use for the subwoofer though. Can some please let me know what kind of jack/plug should I use to connect my subwoofer. I have bare wire coming out of the subwoofer.

Thank you in advance.
Kiran

1 Like

How are you with a solder gun? I know somebody

Well mine started smoking when I plugged it in, so keep your smoke alarm close.

Yeah, you really need to contact Customer Service. That’s terrible.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

I’m not sure why anyone would buy this. Over 1/3 of the reviews are 1, and 2 star, and Pyle is basically considered a novelty audio company. Unfortunately Woot seems to sell half of their lineup, I’m assuming to unsuspecting people that don’t know any better. Honestly, you’d be better off buying a used reciever from a few years ago. You have to do your homework when buying electronic items off here. Woot sells some good stuff too, but this falls in the category of hard pass

1 Like