Aduro DashPro Plus HD DVR Road Dash Cam

Aduro DashPro Plus HD DVR Road Dash Cam

I could have got a case of beer. Instead I got something I can’t even recycle. Give your money to a homeless shelter instead. Its something you’d get at dollar store and be disappointed.

Is it just me, or is the picture showing it mounted on the outside?

2 Likes

By jove, I think you’re right!

3 Likes

Ok, but the last picture shows it stuck to the sky! That’s a pretty powerful suction cup!

1 Like

Powerful suction you say?

Think Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

1 Like

Jennifer Lawrence No No No No No No GIF

1 Like

Season 3 Episode 13 GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

Angry Star Trek GIF

2 Likes

It says “Record video with the choices of 480p, 720p and 1080p at 30fps frame rate” and then it says “…sharp full color 720p video…” then it says “Video resolution 720p”. First i was thinking cool it’s 1080p then 1080p is only black and white and finally there’s no 1080p…

1 Like

I purchased this product but when it arrived it was a completely different product by a totally different company. What I got was “Road & Home Wide Angle Video Dash Cam” with a 1.5 LCD screen - yikes! I’ve been very pleased with all my Woot purchases…but this was not good.

Hi - so sorry to hear this. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

It took me a while to find the time to mess with this after it arrived and on reading your post (while looking for help with an apparently permanent “NO CARD” message) I realized that I, too, got a different brand. Mine has “Tech Theory” stamped on the front and the pamphlet that was included instead of a manual says “Tech Theory Dashpro DVC 450” which is a different name than “Aduro DashPro Plus HD DVR Road Dash Cam (TT-DVC450-01)”, which was the listed product. Then again, they look exactly the same and probably a hundred different brands are stamped on whatever some Chinese factory is stamping out. Personally, I’m starting to think the Chinese companies make small(ish) batches and then change the company & product name for the next batch, repeat until the raw materials are used up. Then each new batch is release once the bad reviews had piled up for the previous batch. Sigh. At least it was only about 20 bucks wasted on crap. That’s actual crap, not a classic BoC, either!