Pyle 600W Wireless Portable Boombox Speaker

Pyle 600W Wireless Portable Boombox Speaker

This broke after a week of use. I have sent two messages to Woot and they have ignored me. The light by the power plug shows a charge, but the LCD won’t turn on and the front lights flash briefly. I have a defective product and no support from Woot. I’ve been a long time customer and fan, but shame on you for your lame support. I bought this prior to knee surgery so I could have better sound from my devices while immobilized. Better work on your customer support Woot as I was in my return window, and now onto a Better Business Bureau complaint!

Hi there.

Emails from Woot can sometimes get filtered into spam folders so please check there. I have added them to my address book in Gmail and their messages still get filtered to spam sometimes.

Also, please be sure you’re checking the email associated with your Woot account and not your Amazon account if it’s different.

Finally, please allow 24-48 hours for a reply. Sending multiple initial messages to Customer Service can actually slow things down since they add to the queue and may get deleted as duplicates.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Hi there. Looks like CS responded to you on 6/26 and sent a label for you to return the speaker. The label email will be from UPS.

As @peaceetc noted above, check the spam/junk filters. If you don’t find them, reach out again and give them a different email address to use.

Our customer service is working just fine. Thank you.

1 Like