12pc Dinnerware Set (4 Colors)

It’s a dark brown.

I checked the tracking of my order, and it said that the shipper requested to have the shipment returned. So even though it was a day away from my doorstep, it was flipped around and returned to the warehouse. Did anyone else have an issue with not getting their order?

Haven’t received mine, yet. Hasn’t even shipped - no tracking # attached. Ordered full set and some plus items, which may be the reason.

Regarding shipping, they seem to have had a problem. We ordered these in 4 different colors along with salad plates. They arrived Friday - 8 boxes. All of the same color salad plates. So now we have salad service for 32 and nothing else. Consider yourself lucky if they got recalled before reaching your doorstep.

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you received so many pieces of the same order (salad).

If you haven’t already, please email into support@woot.com and let them know. Please remember to include your order number and username so they may help you in a timely fashion.

I just received an exact duplicate shipment of the order I got last week…woohoo, bonus day!!! I emailed customer service to see if they wanted to arrange a pick up but if not someone is going to get some new dishes. I don’t need service for 16.

I ordered two of these sets and two of the salad plates which would have been 8 each of everything. Instead got one dinner set and three salad plates. So now can serve dinner for 4 and salad for 12. Anyone find the dinner sets anywhere (without salad plates, I have enough of those)?

Sorry for the problems. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.