13 Gallon Extra-Wide Touchless Trash Can

Awesome! Was on the fence until I saw that coupon code. Purchased. Thanks!

Does anyone use this for a cloth diaper pail? I’m wondering if our Planet Wise wetbags will fit in this can without falling in.

Thanks for the coupon code! Decided to bite for 2 cans thanks to that!

Your a good salesperson,you sold me,anwsered all my questions,now I am going to buy this.Been wanted one,thank again.

As of 11:35 a.m. EST 10OFFPARTY code is not working…

WOW. I went to buy two, and the code worked. Before I checked out I decided I only wanted one and it did not work. I thought it had to do with my account!

Confirming 10OFFPARTY doesnt work… Guess Im sticking with the old trash can :frowning:

FINALLY a trash can my dog can open!

Is the $10 off party over? I didn’t get the invitation in time.

Yes, this can be used as a diaper pail and it fits any standard size 13 gallon trash bag. It also has a bag retainer ring to secure the bag without falling in.

Happy Friday!

The manufacturer needs to hire you. Great marketing insight, and extremely well written and informative. Shame I missed this deal.

So, for everyone who bought one on my recommendation, I’m curious… do you like it?

As of April 4th mine has not arrive yet. They are slow getting this one shipped.

As stated in the sale, these would ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 5th business day after the sale.

Now, all that said, I can see tracking via Track by Reference so it looks like we’re just waiting on the tracking file from the vendor.

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.