Mystery Asian Instant Ramen Noodle, 15 Count

Mystery Asian Instant Ramen Noodle, 15 Count

8 Likes

This does not look like a good deal if you’re getting noodles similar to the pic (and description).

27 Likes

Better hope this won’t be the same box sets you can get at Sam’s Club for a lot less.

10 Likes

probably get 15 of the packs you can buy from walmart for $4 for 12 packs.

13 Likes

Or woot! was able to find booger or fart flavored ramen…

8 Likes

If I’m going to overpay for ramen, I want to at least know what I’m getting.

18 Likes

Tempted just because it’s a mystery box—but that Maruchan-heavy photo gives me great pause

13 Likes

Maruchan and Top Ramen brands can easily be found at dollar stores too. In the photo the Yakisoba is the only product that can cost upwards above a dollar. On the mothership they can be bought for less than that LINKY

11 Likes

I get 24 chili ramen for 6.89. I have no need for any other flavor. Viva la’ chili.
Noodles Ramen GIF by Korea

13 Likes

Is this a CURATED collection of ramen? :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

From the Editors of Ramen Noodles Monthly

15 Likes

Gotta be missing something here… I can get a 24-pack of some of the ramen pictured for 7 bucks any day of the week. Does this mystery box also include a 10 dollar bill in it?? Even if it did…still not a bargain.

11 Likes

If it’s like the mystery makeup box, you’ll only get 5 items and they’ll all be the same flavor.

12 Likes

https://www.ruthysoutlet.com/collections/soups

6 Likes

This is assault!

8 Likes

“What is a bigger mystery box than ramen?”
— JJ Abrams, probably

7 Likes

Ahoy, well that settles it then, doesn’t it? Everybody here is in agreement that this deal is a load of rubbish!

Demarcus Cousins Sport GIF

12 Likes

At that price point, I think Ruthy & Co needs to reasses their target market. We can get ramen fairly easy here in N. America. Maybe they need to try Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Europe, S. America…?

I mean this doesn’t even have the super awesome MAMA brand Tom Yum ramen (Thai soup)

5 Likes

Is this like a trick to see who is stupid enough to purchase this?..wow!..unless im missing something…im getting two boxes!!

7 Likes

$19 for 15 packs is OK - sort of every day price. With prime shipping better. Sales are pretty good according to the map. I’m hoping most of these sales are from parents trying to send care packages to their isolated kids when they cannot visit. That would be very legitimate.

Otherwise, I can get tastier flavors than that M brand by going to any Asian market. Example: Sapporo Ichiban branded Tonkotsu flavored ramen is far superior to that M brand. That M or N brand is perhaps surprisingly available any day in Walmart even in the Midwest.

Also to clarify the ad, “Directions: Just Add Boiling Water”

3 Likes