Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Scratch & Dent)

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Scratch & Dent)

1 Like

I am missing where it states carrier? I have Verizon ,will this work?

Yes it will.

And from the listing:

Carrier: Fully Unlocked.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

These phones come in terrible condition. Buyers beware! Screen is badly scratched. To make matter worse, I ordered two phones, but woot shipped only one, but the packaging slip inside says 2 phones included. Is that happening to any other wooters? Just curious! This is the second time in less than 6 months that woot send me less than what I ordered, but the packaging slip says everything is included. What a headache!
Not having a good Woot experience lately. Been Wooting for over 15 years.

Make sure you let Customer Service know.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

I think I saw them cheaper on the mother ship, but some of these phones are OLD. Samsung is better than other android manufacturers, but you have to look up when they stop sending security patches. Some only have about a year left. Hard pass.

I know some people who purchase older Samsung phones then trade them in to Samsung for newer models (most effective when Samsung raises trade-in rates).