(Bundle) Apple 61W USB-C Adapter & Apple USB-C Cable (2M)

(Bundle) Apple 61W USB-C Adapter & Apple USB-C Cable (2M)

7 Likes

Items marked as new but are obviously used when you receive them. Very frustrating.

5 Likes

Hi there. Pls note that these ship in bulk packaging, not retail.

If you would like to return it, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

3 Likes

I just received mine today. The cable appear to be brand new, but the charger itself is very clearly HEAVILY used. The plastic is scuffed and scratched, and there is also some dirt around the edges of the recessed Apple logo.

For the price I’ll keep it, but advertising this as new is flat out lying.

10 Likes

Sorry about that. Thank you for the photos though. Sent them to our team so they can reach out to the vendor.

Pls reach out to Cs as noted above.

6 Likes

Mine as well. Very bad experience

7 Likes

Guys, can you please check your series numbers? If you two have the same series number, I will pass because it is fake. if you remove the exchangeable plug, you will find the series number. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

last time they have $10 for two 12W apple adapters. One is used, and the other is fake. So just want to make sure that this time it might be used (not as NEW), but authentic. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

We are hoping these are new and authentic items.

Please let us know. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Just got mine yesterday
Ordered 2 and they came with 2 different serial numbers

5 Likes

Good to hear!

Are they also in brand new condition?

2 Likes

One of the veterans here has a two to three year old laptop, and the part of the cable closest to the laptop has discolored to a pale yellowish brown color.

We are guessing this is not a good sign.

Should we get this charger and cable for it?

1 Like

These are used. Not new. Look potentially real as my serial numbers are different.

4 Likes

Terrible experience buying these. They were clearly used and not new as others have said. The customer service is so bad and they do not seem to understand the context of the situation. Each time you get a response, it is wildly different. It’s a pain to even try to return for a refund. I would avoid buying anything Apple on Woot.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting.

We spoke to the veteran, and he agreed we should look elsewhere.

Sometimes a good deal isn’t really good.:frowning:

2 Likes

This does not work, I am really an example. I have bought a number of things here, many things are not as described and the support is terrible.

3 Likes

I rec’d mine and it looked brand new. No problems.

4 Likes

Model no is A1947? Thank you very much.

2 Likes

No, SZ-61W-PQ.
Edited
The SZ model above looks just like the Apple charger without Apple logo. I got it from the mothership, and it works great. SZ Power 61 watt charger is selling for $20.99 with a 30% coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-MacBook-Thunderbolt-Adapter-Lenovo/dp/B07PNLHNJP

The Apple 61 watt charger that I bought on Woot is model is A1718. It works great and the power cord is stiffer than other brands.

2 Likes

So you got an actual Apple charger and cable?

1 Like