Samsung The Frame TV (2022 Model) (Factory Reconditioned)

Samsung The Frame TV (2022 Model) (Factory Reconditioned)

5 Likes

Does this reconditioned TV come with the One Connect cable that the new item does? It’s not very useful without it, but I don’t see it listed under package contents.

3 Likes

Hello. per the vendor:

Yes, connect one box and all accessories including slim fit wall mount are included.

6 Likes

How do you get the Bezel?

3 Likes

Google “Samsung Frame Bezel” and you’ll find options.

5 Likes

Is this a Returnable/refundable item?

3 Likes

Howdy. Here’s our return policy:

Woot! FAQ

5 Likes

The policy is confusing to me: if a return is requested, Woot provides a prepaid return label, the amount of which is deducted from the refund when the item is returned to you and determined to not have been damaged by purchaser? Further, if eg the 75-85” sets require special trucking, an additional $50 is charged?

I did get a Samsung 85” TV and it’s a beast requiring a trucking firm ie special handling.

No one should buy a big TV with the idea they will “try it out” and return it willy-nilly. Just taking the set down after installation and re-boxing it is a LOT of work and possible trouble. Fortunately I have had good luck with the refurbished Frame TVs I have bought from Woot, and the 85” set I got from Samsung. I would not want to go through the return process!

2 Likes

A couple years back I ordered to Samsung Sero s,
They were only coming from five 400 miles away. Unfortunately both of them were completely shattered and broken. Had to wait a week before they picked them up. It was crazy when I bought my frame TV I purchased it locally but again I don’t think I would purchase it again. It wasn’t that great of a TV, the blacks were so washed out that it wasn’t funny if you were watching a horror movie, couldn’t see anything