Men's L/S Solid Classic Dress Shirts

Men's L/S Solid Classic Dress Shirts

2 Likes

Better buy 2 sizes up. I wear a 3XL and bought a 4 last time and they were still way too small.

3 Likes

I typically wear a 16 34/35 dress shirt and ordered the X-Large. Shirt fit a little big for a slim shirt, but arms were just a bit short. The shirts are nice looking but VERY thin. Very transparent even for the blue. Great for summer, but I don’t anticipate them lasting.too long. You get what you pay for.

4 Likes

Just got my 5XLs in…still way too small (though better than the 4xl, this one at least allows me to button it up). These things are made in a country where a 5xl is almost a 2xl here. Bigger dudes…beware…

1 Like

You can return 'em. Just contact CS.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

These shirts are in fact undersized, are very thin, and being 60% cotton will shrink. I ordered 3 shirts and only received 1 of them, but was charged for all 3 and the delivery email said all 3 were delivered. This is no deal, its a scam, run, run away from this one.

Sorry for the issues.

If you haven’t yet, please contact CS.

To contact CS:

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Ordered a 3 pack of these a year or so ago from Woot. 2 of the 3 were factory defects right out of the packaging, instant garbage. 2 had completely missed seams on the sleeves or shoulders, as in the thread was there but the stitch didn’t happen, unwearable.

The third was intact, “-ish…”, with crooked seams and probably 7 or 8 loose threads where, upon closer inspection, you knew this thing was never surviving it’s first date with the washing machine. Trifecta!

The material is both gauze-thin and rough to the touch at the same time, and once you have them in hand you go “This is the worst shirt I have ever seen in my life, and I’ve worn $40.00 Adult Halloween Costume shirts before”.

Avoid.