Men's L/S Gingham & Plaid Dress Shirts

Men's L/S Gingham & Plaid Dress Shirts

5 Likes

Dark purple/ light blue, pictured. Not an option in drop down, regardless of size.

Any avail? L perchance?

5 Likes

Bought a 3-pack early last year for $30 so this is a better deal. Shirts are decent quality and have held up well. I wish they had a pocket though.

5 Likes

Thank you for pocket info.

8 Likes

The pictures sure make it look like they have pockets.

4 Likes

Are these shirts tuckless?

4 Likes

Man… by the time I wake up, all the good colors are always sold out.

9 Likes

They can be worn untucked!

5 Likes

Perma-press? Dont think so - i gave up ironing cheap shirts long ago. Any info on this?

4 Likes

Hi there, unfortunately it is NOT perma press according to the vendor.

6 Likes

I want to purchase multi 1. drop down doesnt work.

3 Likes

It’s sold out.

4 Likes

I just received two of these. They have pockets and I’m quite surprised at the quality, for the price.

5 Likes

I’d be all over this if they just had button-down collars; I hate having to wear a tie to keep those stupid fly collars from flapping all over the place! And the plastic stays always come out & get lost in the wash…

2 Likes

I am returning mine. The fabric is very thin, which is not surprising given the price. But it itches like a sandpaper. Your experience may vary.

4 Likes

That’s good news since I’m not a Tucker…

2 Likes

Terrible, terrible quality. Super thin fabric. Couldn’t put it on without the stitches in the back ripping.

4 Likes

I bought a couple of these and they seemed reasonable for the money. Of course it remains to be seen over time how they perform…

4 Likes

Big Brother Pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

8 Likes

Got two. Great fit. Thin material (97% cotton) , great for summer. Can alway wear an undershirt if needed

3 Likes