(24 Pack) Kit Kat Dark Chocolate

(24 Pack) Kit Kat Dark Chocolate

4 Likes

Oh wow, only now realized it won’t get here until the 27th, so almost literally only a month of “shelf life”.

3 Likes

and be melted when it arrives.

3 Likes

Before one of the staffers wandered in with a couple of boxes of Oreos from one of the big box stores, we were going to order another one of these (one of the night nurses said she would purchase a box or two for the veterans). Now it looks like the veterans are going to be all hopped up on junk food…:grimacing::woozy_face::flushed:

2 Likes

I ordered this two days ago. My “Stuff you bought” page says estimated delivery on the 28th, but the tracking link says Friday (the 17th.)

I assume the chocolate is so dark it’s causing ripples in the time/space continuum and making accurate delivery time more of a quantum realm calculation.

9 Likes

Packages arrive quicker than expected if you have Prime most of the time.

3 Likes

Mine’s arriving tomorrow from placing the order when it was on sale before. Expiration date is not really a factor when it comes to chocolate, unless it is so old that it gets a white powder on it.

They often put chocolate in military ready to eat meals and it didn’t go bad for a long time.

4 Likes

fat separation is not pretty.
Bruce Bogtrotter Eating GIF

4 Likes

Facts!

2 Likes

can just freeze them to extend BB date

7 Likes

You totally could. Plus frozen Kit Kats are awesome.

Plus the Best buy date is usually only there so the manufacturer sells more products.

3 Likes

Not melted, but some broken.

In for three more.

5 Likes

Great price!

3 Likes

It’s amazing. The equivalent of two regular bars which at my local stores are $1.25 a piece this is like $60+ for cheap.

2 Likes

Dark chocolate is the best! If you eat one pack a day you’d still have a week before expiration to eat fruit!:rofl:

7 Likes

I like that train of thought.

3 Likes

Thankfully not melted, but the box had the :poop:beaten out of it and so far all are broken. Messy but edible.

5 Likes

Those concerned about shelf life…They are still fine several months after the “best by date”. If you’re concerned…put them in the freezer!
My two boxes arrived in a little over a week. Most were broken in half but that’s ok.

6 Likes

Dark chocolate KitKat?! Finally someone not high on chocolate fumes presented an idea a in a meeting that even Miranda Priestly would have loved.

4 Likes

My two boxes arrived several days ago. Mostly in good shape. Pretty darn good deal!

And expiration dates are for quitters!

7 Likes