Apple Watch Band - Milanese Loop

Apple Watch Band - Milanese Loop

4 Likes

$$$ must be or should be a typo.

7 Likes

Bummer, no 41 or 45 mm size - the Series 7 & 8 sizes.

4 Likes

According to Apple’s support document:

“Bands for 38mm, 40mm, and 41mm cases are compatible with each other, and bands for 42mm, 44mm, and 45mm cases are compatible with each other.”

9 Likes

It’s a great band but if you have hairy arms it’s a nightmare. It will literally shave your wrist for you one plucked hair at a time :grimacing:

4 Likes

Interesting - then Woot needs to update their details on the front page, that currently say:

• 40mm Bands fit 130–180mm wrists and are compatible with 38mm and 40mm Apple Watch Models
  • 44mm Bands fit 150–200mm wrists and are compatible with 42mm and 44mm Apple Watch Models
6 Likes

We’re close. Just need to add a couple to our list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s two pictures of the gold milanese loop with two different colorations. I’m thinking about the 44mm but only if its closer to the first one. Which one is it closer to

5 Likes

It’s closer to the first photo.

4 Likes

Is the gold one the rose gold of the early Milanese bands or the yellow gold color that replaced it? (My series 5 watch is rose gold - the yellow gold ones came later)

1 Like

Just to confirm: 38/40/41 is rose gold and 42/44/45 is the new yellow gold? So the gold is different correspondingly? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there- unfortunately the vendor both labels them as just “gold”, which doesn’t help the situation. However, they are for sure slightly different than each other - which is why we have both pictures up. Sorry for the confusion, I wish I had a better answer/the colors were labelled a little bit better.

2 Likes

Well. I have a 40 mm Series 5 gold aluminum watch – which is rose gold. From the pictures it looked very clearly like that is what I would get if I ordered the gold band in the smaller size, so I did. But it isn’t. The package says “Designed for Apple Watch Series 5” but the band is yellow gold. It doesn’t match my watch. Not sure what to do.

1 Like

Hi, is this Apple Brand or unbranded?

3 Likes

Apple brand.

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Watch-Milanese-Loop-Band/dp/B07HD2J8VP

5 Likes

Thanks for this info. As a Sasquatch, I should go with leather.

1 Like

I have the same problem with no option to return on my order.

1 Like

Why can’t you return your order? If you’re doing a self return, it didn’t say you couldn’t. It said to please reach out to customer service directly using a link in the word “here”.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

3 Likes

The Apple branded Milanese loops have more finished/polished/rounded links in their band than less expensive third party ones my coworkers have tried, and their shape makes less gap between links, so many of my male colleagues didn’t have “hair shaving” issues (though sometimes they would walk by a metal cabinet and stick, lol!). If you have really fine hair, you might still have an issue.

Another ding against third party Milanese bands (at least back in the first two years of the Apple Watch being on the market), some of them left dirty marks on the wrist.

2 Likes

Apple never made a “rose gold” band. I ordered rose gold and received a box labeled “gold”. I returned it thinking w00t had made a mistake, and then re-ordered the rose gold and again I received a box labeled just “gold”. The color is close to gen 3 rose gold but not a match. You can tell the difference up close, but not from a distance.

2 Likes