Apple Watch Band - Sport Loop

Apple Watch Band - Sport Loop

5 Likes

The “Size” and “Style” drop downs appear to be redundant?

The good news, unlike other Woot Apple Watch band deals, this one appears to cover the Series 7 and 8 models (as well as others, read the details).

4 Likes

Drop downs fixed. TY!

1 Like

“The good news, unlike other Woot Apple Watch band deals, this one appears to cover the Series 7 and 8 models (as well as others, read the details).”

Not sure what you mean by this. Even older bands that say 40 mm or 44 mm are compatible with Series 7 and Series 8.

40 mm is 41 mm and 44 mm is 45 mm.

I have successfully used every generation of band with my Series 7 45 mm.

4 Likes

Not a fan of the two-toned look of the straps but a fan of the sport loop. A conundrum.

4 Likes

The Woot sport loop sale details did not say that until Woot fixed it. Read the comments over there.

1 Like

New Sport Loop deal here: Apple Watch Band - Sport Loop (Special Editions)

They are more expensive, but maybe the styling is more to your liking. Happy shopping.

7 Likes

I liked the red/yellow one and then saw that it was China. I guess red/yellow is a better name.

I got a pretty plastic one that’s pinkish instead. I kept looking at it online and it was too expensive, so thank you!

Excuse me, magic ember/crimson bliss. I hope it’s pinkish anyway.

4 Likes

I have a Series 7 45mm in black that came with the standard black vinyl band. It was OK, comfort-wise.

About 5 days ago ordered one of these Black Cherry/Forest Green nylon fabric bands. Happy with it - looks solid and is more comfortable for me.

Tempted to order Abyss Blue/Moss Green and/or Tornado/Grey.

[Edit: I guess not since only Product Red remains available in 45mm.]

2 Likes

The issue for me with those International “flag” bands is not the countries or the extra $4… but rather the light colors, which for me are likely to become dirty faster.

Love the sport loop for my 45mm. Now I wish I had ordered two, but they are sold out.

3 Likes

Just got one of these and replaced the original band on my series 7 45mm. Wow - this band is so much more comfortable than the stock bands! Very breathable unlike like the “rubber” type bands.

3 Likes

I did not realize that these are actual Apple branded Apple Watch Bands. What a nice surprise.

2 Likes

What’s funny is that a separate sale with woot had 6 random bands for $10. All of them look great. ( as a guy, probably won’t wear the pink. )
Here’s a pic of the first one I wore.

3 Likes