ViviPet Raised Ceramic Cat Food Q Bowl

ViviPet Raised Ceramic Cat Food Q Bowl

1 Like

I received a different kind of bowl that is not even similar to the picture. Anyone else? Don’t know if it was fluke

2 Likes

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Me too! I ordered two of these but received two “clown bunny bowls” - a completely different shape that is not at all suited to cats (a deep bowl that is not raised). It is highly irritating. I don’t see what is so hard about sending what I ordered!

Hello fellow Wooters! Thank you for letting us know. We have are in the process of figuring out the root cause. When we figure out what happened and have a solution, our Customer Service team will notify everyone who was affected.

1 Like

Yes pleasd do. This has been very hard to read about.

This is like mistaking a penguin for a cat or something

1 Like

vivipet is not a good word association

1 Like

1 Like

Hello fellow Wooters! Following up on this to make sure Customer Service has reached out regarding the solution. We want to make sure customers who were received the incorrect item have been contacted.

1 Like