Apple iPhone 12 & 12 Pro LEATHER Sleeve with MagSafe

Apple iPhone 12 & 12 Pro LEATHER Sleeve with MagSafe

Does this include the wrist strap?

Per the features:

2 Likes

I’ve tested one of these (for 12 Pro Max) with a iPhone 14 Plus. The iPhone sizes from 12, 13, 14 are nearly identical (you can compare at Apple’s site). Things I can confirm

PROS

• Magsafe works. I tested a Battery Pack and a Wallet (both Apple products). The phone takes a charge through the case from a MagSafe charger.
  • You can get up to TWO cards in the holder. Three, and you might not get them out. This is clearly for carrying a photo ID and one must-have, use-anywhere card
  • It comes with a wrist lanyard. I guess you could loop it around a purse or messenger bag strap so that your phone is attached, even if stuck in a pocket.
  • Nice leather.
  • Slimmer than other slip cases. Many complained about the size, I found it actually was nicely shaped for slipping in and out of my men’s pants front pocket.

CONS

• The MagSafe spot is the CIRCLE ONLY. The bottom “keyhole” part isn’t there, so things like Wallet, Battery Pack, will just spin, and fall off easily. I suspect the MagSafe spot is there for charging only.
  • The special display window adaptation (for what it was) for iPhone 12s no longer works in 16.5 and a 14.
  • Clock and weather still show up, sort of, in the window with iOS 16.5. But if you attach a MagSafe charger, you don’t get a different display through the window. You can hear the little chime when it connects.
1 Like