6PK Mens S/S Performance Crew Neck Tee

6PK Mens S/S Performance Crew Neck Tee

Wore 4 of the shirts so far and only 1 is usable. The other three suffered from limp or nonexistent collars right from the get go. It’s like the neck hold doubled in size within an hour of putting the shirts on. If I get 1 more good shirt out of the last two… I guess it was worth it???

1 Like

These are basically cotton t-shirts. They are not stretchy and do not feel like they have moisture wicking material. They also run small.

1 Like

Sorry for the issues with the shirts. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Just wanted to add my comments. This is a comfortable shirt for sitting around the house, but I’m not wearing them to the store. The fabric blend doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, which is great. Like eurotux pointed out, the collars on these are horrible. They were huge when I received them and they were huge after I washed them. I dry my clothes in a dryer, so they didn’t get stretched from hanging. Laid one on top of each other, one shirt is noticeably narrower than the rest, even though they all say XL. The fabric for that one shirt is thicker, and the neck in back was sewn poorly, as the edge didn’t get fastened by the stitching and isn’t attached all the way around. It’s probably a different “model” than the rest. It was a good price, but you get what you pay for. I DO like how comfortable they are, so I’m going to use them to sit around the house. Luckily I’m retired and get to enjoy time at home. Thanks, Woot!